My WSA Complete Protected Me!!

• 3 November 2016
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Just to toot the horn of the WSA product, I did my morning manual scan as I do daily because, well, being tech remedial I feel safer if I just do a manual scan first thing in the AM and am I glad I did!

It ran the scan and found a virus on my system and immediately alerted me and removed it, putting the dirty little cootie in quarantine as it should!

The moral to the story is that I hven't been doing anything differently on my computer between the day before yesterday, yesterday and today, and yet somehow this nasty little cootie managed to find its way to me and into my system.

And THIS is why I am so glad that I have the WSA Complete product on my system and my phone, so that I know that if somehow something manages to make its way into my computer, the product will find it doing its deep cleaning scan of my system and then I'm protected!

So, KUDOS to the product that makes me sleep better at night! 😃

2 replies

Userlevel 7
This is awesome, @!

I hope it's okay that I went ahead and passed this along to our team. We love hearing stories like this!
Or at least I do, they're my favorite :cathappy:
Userlevel 6
@Please feel free to share my story!  I am so thrilled that this protects me and takes care of the problems so easily.