Multiple Computers Domain environment all Windows 10 Pro 1909 Office 365 12430.20184
Users report that when changing between Word/Excel /Outlook screens grey out and displays not responding.
A hard reset is required,
Windows 7 computers not effected.
When Webroot disabled no issues.
Best answer by TripleHelix
Please do a clean reinstall as that fixes most issues.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
- DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?