PitStop and Driver Alert 2 discontinued

• 20 July 2016
  • 1 reply

Due to disasterous results from the subject services, they tell me they can't uninstall those services from my computer, supposedly due to your services having just been installed.  Please accomplish what they said they couldn't.

Also, McAfee came with my original purchase of my computer, and it exired long ago.  I can't stop them either, from incessantly telling me I need to re-subscribe.  Please eliminate them from my stytem as well.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi amatex

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sprry to heaar about your issues. I am however afraid that we are not in a position to "...accomplish what they said they couldn't"...but you should be able to install them yourself as faar as I can tell...it is just a simple matter of running the relevant installers. I would try that and if WSA interferes with this then you can Open a Support Ticket to inform the SUpport Team of the issue so that they can investigate it for you.

As for McAfee...all you have to do is to go to the Add Remove Program Control Panel applet, find the McAfee entry, select it and then click 'uninstall' to undertake the removal of the application. If McAfee proves stubborn to remove/uninstall then you can use the McAfee Removal Tool. It, and how to use it, can be found HERE.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick