Pixel 7 Pro Review: Google's Best Flagship Phone Gets Better

• 13 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Has anyone else made the leap to the Google Pixel? I jumped from iPhone to Pixel about 5 years ago. Had the Pixel 2, 5, and just got the 6.

I really like the pure Android experience straight from Google. Looks like the hardware is finally catching up to the software.

<<< Full Article Here >>>

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I haven't had the pleasure yet. I made the leap from Apple to Android when the iPhone 7 came out and haven’t looked back. Pay less for more features? Yes please. Of course, there is the security element, which I get, but as yet have not had any issues. 

Going back to your question, as I say, not had a Pixel. My first Android was a OnePlus 6, to this day it is still my favourite phone I have ever had. I upgraded to a Oppo phone which is much of the same. Strongly recommend OnePlus though, only reason I switched was because my network at the time stopped distributing them and I couldn't afford to buy the new one outright. Upgrade on the horizon though….

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I’m probably going to get this pixel 7 and try it out. I did previously have the google nexus phone and I loved that

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m probably going to get this pixel 7 and try it out. I did previously have the google nexus phone and I loved that

The differences between OS from one Android to another is quite staggering. As mentioned above OnePlus was largely my favourite due to the OS. I find that features I would perceive as basic are missing from my Oppo. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m an iPhone user but my wife might go for this

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I probably would have gone for the  Pixel 7 if I didn’t get the Pixel 6 for $200 from Best Buy a few weeks ago. Figured at that price, I could be a version behind.

Been curious about about other Android phones, but hard to give up pure-unadulterated Android from Google. lol.

Userlevel 6
Badge

I would love to try one of these, always liked the Pixel phone but was not able to afford one yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I would agree, if going Android get a Google phone. Besides getting the best Android experience and less garbage from providers, you wlll get more Android updates over times well. Google supports their phones for typically 4 major updates, while you are lucky to get more than one from other providers.  I have had to Pxels and they were both great phones.