Question

TBC

• 1 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

"Please tell me about a crypto coin called 'The Billion Coin (TBC).It is a peer to peer coin with a growth rate of 2-5%,and has not gone Public or has an exchanger as yet ?"

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey @webworker ,

Welcome to the community forum!

I’ve moved your post to the “tech talk” sub-forum so that it’s in the right spot.

I’m a bit of a crypto-head myself but I can’t say I’ve heard anything about this particular cryptocurrency. Perhaps someone will chime in, but you might have better luck going to a general cryptocurrency subreddit.

Good luck in your search!

-Keenan

Badge +1

Thank you for your kind reply.Can you please help and guide me as I am new to ‘Webroot Community’.Thank you.Regards.Ali,

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@webworker ,

Is there anything Webroot related that you’re curious about? Are you a Webroot customer? Happy to answer any questions you might have about our products or services! 

Badge +1

Yes I am a new member,and would appreciate if you could please guide me about this new platform.Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@webworker ,

As I said, I’m unfamiliar with the crypto project you listed above. While we have a lot of tech-savvy people that frequent this forum, I’m not sure how many crypto-fanatics we have here. Perhaps someone will chime in, but from personal experience, I would recommend you check out this subreddit and make a post asking your questions there: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/