The End Of The Smartphone Era Is Coming!

• 25 November 2012
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
"You've heard that Google is working on computerized glasses. They're called Google Glass, and developers can already buy them.
It turns out Microsoft is working on something similar. It filed some patents on the project and Unwired View dug them up.
There's a big difference between what Microsoft is working on and Google Glass, though."

Full Story

TH

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Interesting article.Funny how the sci-fi of days past is now the reality of today.If the human mind can dream of it,it can accomplish it with much work.No doubt one day the human race will travel amongst the stars.In the mean time,i will be more than happy to see the demise of the smartphone:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
If you look at it this way the (Car Phone) smartphone is way ahead of the landline phones and I thought 35 years ago it would be the opposite go figure. Also I feel that the Laptop is on it's last legs with the Tablet being the next step and we are seeing that SSD's are coming down in price pretty soon you will have 1TB or more Tablets WoW. Also I don't use a smartphone but I do have OnStar in my GM vehicle and use there hands free phone allot.

TH