• 12 January 2017
  • 68 replies

Show first post

68 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ I can't get it on YouTube!

Userlevel 7
@Madonna is an icon, but I have never attended one of her concerts, or bought and of her CD's.But, I have seen Supertramp live in the 1970's, and bought their records. More my speed! :)"Dreamer - written & composed by Voice of Supertramp Roger Hodgson, w Orchestra" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw32fiasUSs
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Dreamer!

Userlevel 7
Soon, this thread will have more hits than, Madonna! LOL ..."touched for the very first time" 😉
Userlevel 7
@You got me....all figured out. LOL I am kudos hungry! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
@It's OK....it is under control. But, gee wiz, my kudos count is climbing, every time I check my 'about' page. ;)
@

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Oh Tarnak is that why you are so funny is to get kudoes! 😃
Userlevel 7
@It's OK....it is under control. But, gee wiz, my kudos count is climbing, every time I check my 'about' page. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Sorry @!

We were having fun weren't we? 😞
Userlevel 7
Somebody always has to get the last rejoinder in! So childish! 😞
Userlevel 7
Guys, this is my thread....no trolling allowed, only light! 🙂 Please be nice to each other! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
I am someone who can't understand why you have returned to this community after making such a song and dance about leaving.

Anyway as long as other community members are aware of your alter ego then I am satisfied.
Sorry I don't play nice with Trolls and it's not your concern as I'm here to help real users of Webroot SecureAnywhere!
Userlevel 7
@ Sherry,That image is so funny, it almost looks like me, when I was a lot younger! LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
I just checked and my time on line has reset, and I haven't logged out: currently 42 minutes and no idle. ;)
Don't forget in the US and Canada this weekend we go to EDT time on Sunday at 2:00am so we lose an hour of sleep. Yuck!

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt
I am someone who can't understand why you have returned to this community after making such a song and dance about leaving.

Anyway as long as other community members are aware of your alter ego then I am satisfied.
Userlevel 7
I just checked and my time on line has reset, and I haven't logged out: currently 42 minutes and no idle. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I feel as if I am a straight-jacket! I can only make a post, but nothing else! :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:

I'm a
yottabyte (YB)
http://searchstorage.techtarget.com/definition/yottabyte

He, he
@wrote:
Who is @? Are they taking after me BigBytes?
More to the point, who is BigBytes?  As if we hadn't worked it out.
Userlevel 7
I feel as if I am a straight-jacket! I can only make a post, but nothing else! 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
@Maybe, that have bitten of more than they can chew. LOL
So I should be MassiveBytes then? LOL Or even more Yottabyte's????
Userlevel 7
@ Maybe, that have bitten of more than they can chew. LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
It's the way the Lithium Forum software works as I visit other Lithium sites and it looks the same to me.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
At the moment, I can't do anything....i.e. quote a post, and then reply to it, or edit any of my posts. Just have to wait for the battery in my Surface Book laptop to be fully recharged. Batteries in laptops don't last! Annoying!