@wrote:

I'm a
yottabyte (YB)
http://searchstorage.techtarget.com/definition/yottabyte

He, he
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I feel as if I am a straight-jacket! I can only make a post, but nothing else! :(

Userlevel 7
I just checked and my time on line has reset, and I haven't logged out: currently 42 minutes and no idle. 😉
I am someone who can't understand why you have returned to this community after making such a song and dance about leaving.

Anyway as long as other community members are aware of your alter ego then I am satisfied.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
I just checked and my time on line has reset, and I haven't logged out: currently 42 minutes and no idle. ;)
Don't forget in the US and Canada this weekend we go to EDT time on Sunday at 2:00am so we lose an hour of sleep. Yuck!

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt
Userlevel 7
@ Sherry,That image is so funny, it almost looks like me, when I was a lot younger! LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
I am someone who can't understand why you have returned to this community after making such a song and dance about leaving.

Anyway as long as other community members are aware of your alter ego then I am satisfied.
Sorry I don't play nice with Trolls and it's not your concern as I'm here to help real users of Webroot SecureAnywhere!
Userlevel 7
Guys, this is my thread....no trolling allowed, only light! 🙂 Please be nice to each other! 😉
Userlevel 7
Somebody always has to get the last rejoinder in! So childish! 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Sorry @!

We were having fun weren't we? 😞
Userlevel 7
@It's OK....it is under control. But, gee wiz, my kudos count is climbing, every time I check my 'about' page. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Oh Tarnak is that why you are so funny is to get kudoes! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
@It's OK....it is under control. But, gee wiz, my kudos count is climbing, every time I check my 'about' page. ;)
@

Userlevel 7
@You got me....all figured out. LOL I am kudos hungry! 😉
Userlevel 7
Soon, this thread will have more hits than, Madonna! LOL ..."touched for the very first time" 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Dreamer!

Userlevel 7
@Madonna is an icon, but I have never attended one of her concerts, or bought and of her CD's.But, I have seen Supertramp live in the 1970's, and bought their records. More my speed! :)"Dreamer - written & composed by Voice of Supertramp Roger Hodgson, w Orchestra" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw32fiasUSs
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ I can't get it on YouTube!

Userlevel 7
I don't understand why you can't get that particular video clip to play for you. I just googled 'Dreamer by Supertramp, and it came up with it. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I don't understand why you can't get that particular video clip to play for you. I just googled 'Dreamer by Supertramp, and it came up with it. ;)
Alrighty music-man!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Maybe this will work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqKcnYWCAJc
Userlevel 7
@ ...as you can tell. 😉 :)" I've Got the Music in MeKiki DeeAin't got no trouble in my life, No foolish dream to make me cry. I'm never frightened or worried, I know I'll always get by. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) When something gets in my way I go round it. Don't let life get me down Gonna take life the way that I found it. [Chorus] I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me They say that life is a circle (circle) But that ain't the way that I've found it. Gonna move in a straight line (ooh) Keeping my feet firmly on the ground. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) I got words in my head so I say them. Don't let life get me down, Catch a hold of my blues and just play them.… "
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you! But I got the same block!:(
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
I love Supertramp! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ ...as you can tell. 😉 🙂 " I've Got the Music in Me Kiki Dee Ain't got no trouble in my life, No foolish dream to make me cry. I'm never frightened or worried, I know I'll always get by. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) When something gets in my way I go round it. Don't let life get me down Gonna take life the way that I found it. [Chorus] I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me They say that life is a circle (circle) But that ain't the way that I've found it. Gonna move in a straight line (ooh) Keeping my feet firmly on the ground. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) I got words in my head so I say them. Don't let life get me down, Catch a hold of my blues and just play them.… "
Aww  aren't you sweet to type that all out. Very nice words to live by Tarnak!! I apreciated that!;)