68 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Oh Tarnak is that why you are so funny is to get kudoes! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Dreamer!

Userlevel 7
@Madonna is an icon, but I have never attended one of her concerts, or bought and of her CD's.But, I have seen Supertramp live in the 1970's, and bought their records. More my speed! :)"Dreamer - written & composed by Voice of Supertramp Roger Hodgson, w Orchestra" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw32fiasUSs
Userlevel 7
I don't understand why you can't get that particular video clip to play for you. I just googled 'Dreamer by Supertramp, and it came up with it. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you! But I got the same block!:(
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ ...as you can tell. 😉 🙂 " I've Got the Music in Me Kiki Dee Ain't got no trouble in my life, No foolish dream to make me cry. I'm never frightened or worried, I know I'll always get by. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) When something gets in my way I go round it. Don't let life get me down Gonna take life the way that I found it. [Chorus] I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me They say that life is a circle (circle) But that ain't the way that I've found it. Gonna move in a straight line (ooh) Keeping my feet firmly on the ground. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) I got words in my head so I say them. Don't let life get me down, Catch a hold of my blues and just play them.… "
Aww  aren't you sweet to type that all out. Very nice words to live by Tarnak!! I apreciated that!;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I got it guys!

Boondabah!!

Userlevel 7
@...Sorry, but not for me... Not into heavy metal, I'm afraid. 😉
Userlevel 7
Daniel, perhaps you can recommend some songs for a first-timer, to start looking into their music.P.S. If you prefer by PM...would be OK!....No rush! I have the rest of my life for music! 🙂
Userlevel 7
BTW, These are the tour 'Downunder' dates for Jackson Browne, this time around. I only found out from my sister that he was touring.
Userlevel 7
I just checked my e-mail and saw this one from about 3 hours ago: "Great job! JP marked your answer to a question as an accepted solution!"  

Clue me in, because I don't understand! All I know, is that my solutions [made?] have increased 100%, i.e. to two solutions.   Still scratching my head...:S
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ I can't get it on YouTube!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I don't understand why you can't get that particular video clip to play for you. I just googled 'Dreamer by Supertramp, and it came up with it. ;)
Alrighty music-man!:D
Userlevel 7
...oops, I forgot the link! - https://www.livenation.com.au/artists/jackson-browne
Userlevel 7
Just restarted my Surface Book. It must have been in sleep mode, because my Opera browser was where it left off.  Just had to relogin to Webroot. I will have to go and give 'kudos' to selected posts, later.  I am going out. Will catch up! 😉
Userlevel 7
I made a post in the 

Have I been censored?
@wrote:
Who is @? Are they taking after me BigBytes?
More to the point, who is BigBytes?  As if we hadn't worked it out.
I am someone who can't understand why you have returned to this community after making such a song and dance about leaving.

Anyway as long as other community members are aware of your alter ego then I am satisfied.