Time online

• 12 January 2017
  • 68 replies

Userlevel 7
I didn't know where this would be appropriate, but a mod can move this post, if they like...

But, this is mystery to me, that when logged in you can check how long you have been logged, it can show the number of minutes one is idle. But, for me I can never achieve this feat. 😉  How does one get to show up as being idle?  I have a screenshot  showing what I mean, but as per usual I can't get it to show, here.

68 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:

I'm a
yottabyte (YB)
http://searchstorage.techtarget.com/definition/yottabyte

He, he
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I feel as if I am a straight-jacket! I can only make a post, but nothing else! :(

Userlevel 7
I just checked and my time on line has reset, and I haven't logged out: currently 42 minutes and no idle. 😉
I am someone who can't understand why you have returned to this community after making such a song and dance about leaving.

Anyway as long as other community members are aware of your alter ego then I am satisfied.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
I just checked and my time on line has reset, and I haven't logged out: currently 42 minutes and no idle. ;)
Don't forget in the US and Canada this weekend we go to EDT time on Sunday at 2:00am so we lose an hour of sleep. Yuck!

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt
Userlevel 7
@ Sherry,That image is so funny, it almost looks like me, when I was a lot younger! LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
I am someone who can't understand why you have returned to this community after making such a song and dance about leaving.

Anyway as long as other community members are aware of your alter ego then I am satisfied.
Sorry I don't play nice with Trolls and it's not your concern as I'm here to help real users of Webroot SecureAnywhere!
Userlevel 7
Guys, this is my thread....no trolling allowed, only light! 🙂 Please be nice to each other! 😉
Userlevel 7
Somebody always has to get the last rejoinder in! So childish! 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Sorry @!

We were having fun weren't we? 😞
Userlevel 7
@It's OK....it is under control. But, gee wiz, my kudos count is climbing, every time I check my 'about' page. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Oh Tarnak is that why you are so funny is to get kudoes! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
@It's OK....it is under control. But, gee wiz, my kudos count is climbing, every time I check my 'about' page. ;)
@

Userlevel 7
@You got me....all figured out. LOL I am kudos hungry! 😉
Userlevel 7
Soon, this thread will have more hits than, Madonna! LOL ..."touched for the very first time" 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Dreamer!

Userlevel 7
@Madonna is an icon, but I have never attended one of her concerts, or bought and of her CD's.But, I have seen Supertramp live in the 1970's, and bought their records. More my speed! :)"Dreamer - written & composed by Voice of Supertramp Roger Hodgson, w Orchestra" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw32fiasUSs
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ I can't get it on YouTube!

Userlevel 7
I don't understand why you can't get that particular video clip to play for you. I just googled 'Dreamer by Supertramp, and it came up with it. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I don't understand why you can't get that particular video clip to play for you. I just googled 'Dreamer by Supertramp, and it came up with it. ;)
Alrighty music-man!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Maybe this will work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqKcnYWCAJc
Userlevel 7
@ ...as you can tell. 😉 :)" I've Got the Music in MeKiki DeeAin't got no trouble in my life, No foolish dream to make me cry. I'm never frightened or worried, I know I'll always get by. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) When something gets in my way I go round it. Don't let life get me down Gonna take life the way that I found it. [Chorus] I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me They say that life is a circle (circle) But that ain't the way that I've found it. Gonna move in a straight line (ooh) Keeping my feet firmly on the ground. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) I got words in my head so I say them. Don't let life get me down, Catch a hold of my blues and just play them.… "
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you! But I got the same block!:(
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
I love Supertramp! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ ...as you can tell. 😉 🙂 " I've Got the Music in Me Kiki Dee Ain't got no trouble in my life, No foolish dream to make me cry. I'm never frightened or worried, I know I'll always get by. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) When something gets in my way I go round it. Don't let life get me down Gonna take life the way that I found it. [Chorus] I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me I got the music in me They say that life is a circle (circle) But that ain't the way that I've found it. Gonna move in a straight line (ooh) Keeping my feet firmly on the ground. I heat up (I heat up) I cool down (I cool down) I got words in my head so I say them. Don't let life get me down, Catch a hold of my blues and just play them.… "
Aww  aren't you sweet to type that all out. Very nice words to live by Tarnak!! I apreciated that!;)