Time online

  • 12 January 2017
  • 68 replies
  • 213 views

Userlevel 7
I didn't know where this would be appropriate, but a mod can move this post, if they like...
 
But, this is mystery to me, that when logged in you can check how long you have been logged, it can show the number of minutes one is idle. But, for me I can never achieve this feat. 😉  How does one get to show up as being idle?  I have a screenshot  showing what I mean, but as per usual I can't get it to show, here.
 
 

68 replies

Userlevel 7
@Sherry, that is strange and I tried the first link that Daniel posted, and it works for me. I didn't try the second one, as I don't need to. 😉 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I got it guys!

 
Boondabah!!
 
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
I got it guys!

 
Boondabah!!
 
Yeppers! 😃
Userlevel 7
@Daniel, we have something in common. ...Supertramp are/were a great band. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
@Daniel, we have something in common. ...Supertramp are/were a great band. ;)
Yes and Jackson Browne!
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdHg4QEmBvk
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scsJZ67ssDY
Userlevel 7
@Wow! Talk about timing! I will be seeing Jackson Browne performing live in Brisbane on Sunday, April 1.He is my favorite singer/songwriter. He is the best, methinks. 😉 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
@Wow! Talk about timing! I will be seeing Jackson Browne performing live in Brisbane on Sunday, April 1. He is my favorite singer/songwriter. He is the best, methinks. 😉 :)
Awsome! I have liked them since the 70's! ❤️
Userlevel 7
Yes, Jackson Browne has some great longtime musicians in his band. This will be 7th or 8th time he has toured 'downunder' since 2001. I last saw him 'live', in 2002/2003. This might be last time for me, to see him play in concert.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
Yes, Jackson Browne has some great longtime musicians in his band. This will be 7th or 8th time he has toured 'downunder' since 2001. I last saw him 'live', in 2002/2003. This might be last time for me, to see him play in concert.
Very true! And my favorite band is Def Leppard!
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpcB65ngzE
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4Q27YN-os
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CauqiagWyDM
Userlevel 7
@...Sorry, but not for me... Not into heavy metal, I'm afraid. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
@... Sorry, but not for me... Not into heavy metal, I'm afraid. ;)
It's not that heavy! They are awesome!
Userlevel 7
My music tastes are eclectic! ...but, I can't go with some things, like Rap or Heavy Metal. But, that is me.But, we do like music, it seems. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@wrote:
My music tastes are eclectic! ...but, I can't go with some things, like Rap or Heavy Metal. But, that is me. But, we do like music, it seems. :)
Listen to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CauqiagWyDM
 
I have every CD they made!
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@an awesome movie about Def Leppard!
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEHaEuiN3CA
Userlevel 7
Daniel, perhaps you can recommend some songs for a first-timer, to start looking into their music.P.S. If you prefer by PM...would be OK!....No rush! I have the rest of my life for music! 🙂
Userlevel 7
BTW, These are the tour 'Downunder' dates for Jackson Browne, this time around. I only found out from my sister that he was touring.
Userlevel 7
...oops, I forgot the link! - https://www.livenation.com.au/artists/jackson-browne
Userlevel 7
Just restarted my Surface Book. It must have been in sleep mode, because my Opera browser was where it left off.  Just had to relogin to Webroot. I will have to go and give 'kudos' to selected posts, later.  I am going out. Will catch up! 😉

Reply