Unable to Paste in Forum

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Paste shortcut key Ctrl + V not working. Neither is Shift + Insert????? Works evrywhere else!

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
No problems here ? none that I have noticed anyway.
We will have to see if it is only affecting you or not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thanks for the input................I am getting a dialog box (Use Ctrl + V/cmd + V Keyboard Shortcuts) Nothing is working for a Forum reply.....................I am able to perform the task anywhere else! Just tried a test paste @ COU forum and it works fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Test from CoU, copy and paste
Jasper The Rasper, acooldozen,
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
what shortcuts are you using to paste in our forum here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Just a thought, but have you cleared your cache etc. I have occasionally had glitches on here, not very often but they have happened.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Ctrl+C  Ctrl+V and Ctrl+X
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Must be a Windows Edge bug with the forum as I can paste using PaleMoon Browser.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I am glad you have got it narrowed down a bit.
See you later.
Userlevel 7
Hi Lyle

Can confirm that it looks like it is an Edge-related bug or 'featurette' as I have tried it in 5 different browsers and the only one showingthe issue is Edge.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thanx for that...............nice to have some confirmation!
Userlevel 7
You are very welcome, Lyle

Just wondering how best to progress this as I am fairly certain that this has worked in the past...I don't use Edge must other than generic searches, given that the Webroot extensions are not available...so my memory may be somewhat hazy...;)

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Yes it has worked in the past and not to long ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,perhaps another update bug!
Userlevel 7
That would be my guess, given the fiasco withthe false Security Centre Notifications, etc. ;)