[Unofficial] Webroot filtering extension and password manager in Opera [Unofficial]

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
C'est très bien alors assurez-vous que vous avez une bonne soirée!

Vive,

Daniel
Userlevel 4
@_GoSpursGo wrote:
Hi guys!

Sorry I am late to the party.

Heco, I am currently also using Opera with both the filtering extension and the password manager. If you browse to C:ProgramDataWRDataPKG , there should be a file named lpchrome.crx . Just drag that into Opera and tell the extension manager to allow just the same way as you did with the filtering extension. Let me know if you want me to add screenshots 😃. NOTE: Just like with the filtering extension, the Password Manager will have to manually updated. EDIT: This, like the filtering extension, only works with Opera versions that are past 12.x. The newer versions are based on the Chromium "Blink" engine, which is what allows these extensions to work.
Please Shran, call me Herve instead of Heco, if you don't mind of course! ;).
I  think it's more friendly to use our Christian first names in the Community. Don't you think so?
But do as you feel best!

Cheers my expert friend,
Herve
Userlevel 4
@ wrote:
C'est très bien alors assurez-vous que vous avez une bonne soirée!

Vive,

Daniel

Toi aussi mon ami Daniel! Excellente soirée dans ton merveilleux pays: Prends bien soin de toi. Vive la Vie!
Herve

Userlevel 7
No problem Herve! You can call me Evan if you want as well.
Userlevel 4
@_GoSpursGo wrote:
No problem Herve! You can call me Evan if you want as well.
OK Evan. Thanks. BTW i like you first name very much. When pronounced in French, it sounds even nicer :D.
Genius!