update causes problems

• 20 October 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Webroot  anywhere  latest update 9.0.31.84 is causing my 4 pc’s not to go to the web an one drive will not sign in.

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @vistaboy 

Have you tried to reboot your systems since the update? If not please try a reboot to set the new files and drivers and let us know!

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sure have and i am not the one who gave the update, just trying to work around problem until fix.!

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @vistaboy 

Can you contact Webroot Support Directly?

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@vistaboy   For a Test can you disable WSA’s Firewall and do a reboot and try again then let us know.

https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#UsingFirewallWebShieldProtection/ManagingFirewalls.htm?TocPath=Using%2520Firewall%2520%252F%2520Web%2520Shield%2520Protection%257C_____1

Userlevel 2
Badge

Work on firewall, so it must be a flaw somewhere thats enough.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Work on firewall, so it must be a flaw somewhere thats enough.

Yes and Please Contact Support as I suggested above!

Thanks for the Testing and reply! @BradW 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Still having same problem as 1st encountered . Not any of the  webroot are working at all and all are unnistalled because of not opening internet. Sent ticket more than a month ago and still no response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Still having same problem as 1st encountered . Not any of the  webroot are working at all and all are unnistalled because of not opening internet. Sent ticket more than a month ago and still no response.

Sorry to hear I will ping the Webroot Community Staff to see if they can help you! @TylerM  @khumphrey 

Also please contact Webroot support again and even put the link to this thread in the Ticket!

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@vistaboy 

Yes please let me know the ticket info so I can get it over to a support manager

Userlevel 2
Badge

Never contacted me on problem which I sent ticket on and a survey as to why I was removing webroot  .  So I went without no protection for 65 days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @vistaboy 

Try calling Webroot support today!

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@vistaboy If you send me your ticket info I will be happy to get in touch with a support manager who will absolutely respond to your ticket