Webroot 50% Promo code

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi everyone!
Firstly, I'm sorry I've not been hovering around here for a while but was quite poorly over Christmas - nothing to do with too much turkey, nut roast, chocolate, mayonaise, olives, blue cheese, etc. etc. :D  
I must say "thanks a bundle"! to all involved in making me a Community Leader!  Magic! :D
Now then, the serious bit, I'm due to renew my subscription but just found a 50% off Webroot Promo code for a new seperate keycode and wondered if it will merge OK with my current product or should I put a support ticket in for someone to give it a tweak? 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Welcome back @,

Its nice to hear from you again. Yes I believe it would be the best thing to Submit a Support Ticket and they should be able to merge your new subscription. Especially if you have Password Manager & Backup and Sync. Because Support will need to tranfer to your new subscription.

Have a great day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Oh dear LoopyLinda I meant to say Congrats to Community Leader!:D

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! 🙂 Thanks Sherry!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
You're most welcome!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Congratulations on your promotion @
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Well thanks there Jasper! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Congrats @

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-secret-society/images/5/51/Congratst.gif/revision/latest?cb=20180112185302
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Ha ha ha ha! 😃 Love it! Thanks Daniel!
Userlevel 7
Congrats Linda on your promotion to Community Leader, Job well done. 😃

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings