webroot conflicks

• 30 June 2017
  • 3 replies

Most problems with programs not working(namely firefox and google) can be traced back to webroot i.d. protection.
Another problem that can be resolved here is missing the first letter on a keyboard.
go to I.D. Protection then Application Pro scroll thru and look for items "not allowed" and change them to "allow"

3 replies

Badge +8
Hi Howard1,

Were you answering another's posts? @cat or @triplehelix do you know if this needs to be moved? And where?

Thanks,
Theresa
Userlevel 7
@ there's not any real easy way to see where this was intended to be posted since it's their first post.

@, would you mind helping us out by letting us know what you were responding to? :cathappy:
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Most problems with programs not working(namely firefox and google) can be traced back to webroot i.d. protection.
Another problem that can be resolved here is missing the first letter on a keyboard.
go to I.D. Protection then Application Pro scroll thru and look for items "not allowed" and change them to "allow"
Hello Howard and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Please try a clean reinstall of WSA as that will reset everything that you might of changed.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue? If not then please Submit a Support Ticket and  they will be happy to help you!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉