Webroot refund

• 16 February 2020
  • 8 replies

Need to get a refund . Ordered directly from Webroot via Amazon. Whats is the process ? Not happy with Webroot any longer. Way to many issues and problems with 2020 renewal. Past years have been great this time its a no go.

Time is of the essence.

8 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi Robert,

Have you tried this: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/online-refund

Greetings ProTruckDriver and thanks for responding. Yes, I tried that but I purchased my CD directly from Webroot over at Amazon and the “purchasing number is not recognized “. About a week ago I sent a “Ticket “ to Webroot but as of 2-16-2020 Ive yet to hear back from them ?

I guess the best thing to do now is to wait.

Userlevel 7

Hi Robert, Let me ping @freydrew  @khumphrey to see what they can do to get you a refund fast. They’ll be in on Tuesday since Monday is a Holiday.

I don’t know what’s the problem with these Support Tickets. They use to take 24 to 48 hours to get an answer. Sometimes it only took hours. Things sure changed with this acquisition Webroot went through twice in a year.

Hi Robert, Let me ping @freydrew  @khumphrey to see what they can do to get you a refund fast. They’ll be in on Tuesday since Monday is a Holiday.

I don’t know what’s the problem with these Support Tickets. They use to take 24 to 48 hours to get an answer. Sometimes it only took hours. Things sure changed with this acquisition Webroot went through twice in a year.

Much obliged !

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hi Robert, Let me ping @freydrew  @khumphrey to see what they can do to get you a refund fast. They’ll be in on Tuesday since Monday is a Holiday.

Not anymore unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@ROBERT1725 ,

Apologies for the long wait - We had a long weekend out of the office due to Presidents Day. Let me try and find your ticket and find out the status. I’ll private message you once I know more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@ROBERT1725 ,

Support tells me that they replied to you around 1.5 hours ago. Can you confirm?

Greetings khumphrey I received the two emails you sent me but I have yet to hear anything from  “Support “.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.