- Some devices are not functioning and may need to be reinstalled.
- A large number of temporary files have been found (2055 MB - Windows/IE only)
- Private information may be stored in cookies on the s.ystem
Best answer by TripleHelix
You must of ran System Analyzer? System analyzer it just a basic tool and there is nothing you can do with what it reports so I wouldn't worry about what it says but you could clean up a few things.
- Run Disk Clean Up from within Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4026616/windows-10-disk-cleanup and look here: https://neosmart.net/wiki/disk-cleanup/
- Run System Optimizer if you have it? https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#UsingSystemOptimizer/UsingSystemOptimizer.htm%3FTocPath%3DUsing%2520System%2520Optimizer%7C_____0
- Download the free version of CCleaner and run it (Optional): https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download