Solved

Webroot threat shield

• 18 July 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Since i have went to the new Edge Browser the Webroot Threat shield installed on my extensions, i did not install it just after the new browser was done there it was! Having a problem with getting the ssa.gov site to pull up Webroot threat shield says :Your connection to this site isn't secure? And it is the only site that says that so far! Is there any fix, i really need that site for social security reasons. 

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 19 July 2020, 01:55

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I don’t see any issues here with the new Chrome Base Edge Browser? Try this Link: https://www.ssa.gov/ 

It could be a HTTP issue as it should be HTTPS site like the one I just tried without issues.

Click on picture to see full size!

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I wonder if its on the new edge side of it! Hmmmmm! 

says “Hmmmm cant reach this page”

The connection was reset. ?? 

Any ideas! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Can you try another Browser like Chrome, Firefox or even Internet Explorer? Like I said I visit the site with the new Edge without issues.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

when i hover my cursor over the tab it says “www.ssa.gov Network Error”

I dont know! HELP! lol

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I will try another browser will get back to ya! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

when i hover my cursor over the tab it says “www.ssa.gov Network Error”

I dont know! HELP! lol

It shows fine here and this is from Firefox.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Again try this link: https://www.ssa.gov/

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

i did the internet explorer and it went to the site no problem other than slow as crap,lol but it went fine. and them i went back to my the new edge and it went! Soooo i dont what the deal is because i did not do anything but go to explorer and then back to edge! So at least i know its not on WR end because i really like that Web Shield and also want to let yall know that i would NEVER give up on Webroot! Thank for the help if any thing changes i will let you know! 

Thanks yall! 

Slittle 75

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Great to hear it’s working correctly but it was one of those things such as a Glitch! :wink: