Here Are 80 Deeply Personal Things That Facebook Knows About You Right Now
It's not a comprehensive list, but still…
posted on May 23, 2014, at 2:17 p.m.
Nobody knows how to get you to willingly share your personal information quite like Facebook, and in light of their revamped privacy policies, here's a by-no-means comprehensive list of what the biggest social network in the world knows about you (if you let it).
1. Your full name.
2. Your birthday.
3.Your religious views.
4. Your political views.
5. Languages you speak.
6. Your screen name (lol).
7. Your cell phone number.
8. Your favorite quotations.
9. Access to all the contacts inside your personal email account.
10. Your picture, personal photo albums.
11. Your high school.
12. What year you graduated high school.
13. If you didn’t graduate high school.
14. Your hometown.
15. Your college.
But wait, there's more! »