Solved

Where can I turn off the control of the file folders

• 11 December 2020
  • 4 replies

I had my computer in to do a wipe and reistall of WIN 10. It seems some new functions have been added to  control my file folders.

I tried to delete temp files I was working on and Webroot blocked me and would not show the normal dropdown to delete. It gave me a warning and controled the deleting process.

Where is that being controlled or how do I turn this function off? I cannot seem to find anything that specifies that function

Barb

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 12 December 2020, 19:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @bwbent 

Who did the work on your system? Was it Best Buy Geek Squad in the US? Who installed your copy of Webroot SecureAnywhere? After you reply then we can help you better!

Thanks,

The Geek Squad in Duluth GA. Reinstalled WIN 10 and my copy of Webroot again.

Barb

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @bwbent 

Thanks for the extra info so the best thing to do is Submit a Support Ticket and ask them to look into your issue and they will help you sort it out!

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,

Thank you I just did.

Barb