I mean applications which are not included/bundled in Android OS, it means only those you have installed yourself.
OK, I will kick off with mine.
- since I am travelling quite a lot it's an inevitable application for hotel booking
- cleans cache, remnant files etc. something like CCleaner for PC
- the famous mail client
- video and stream player
- alternative browser, yeah many users hate it but as I use Opera on my PC, it is a logical choice
- RSS feeds reader, BTW, it works flawlessly with our Webroot Community
- yeah, you would not believe but it is the best security solution under the sun :D
Select Other Map for HTC
- application designed for HTC devices enabling you to choose other map (Google) than Locations when you click on a map link in messages and/or applications. Warning - this may not work on all HTC phones
- needs no introduction ... remote access to your PC from an Android device
- the famed file manager
- messaging and calling application using Wi-Fi or your data plan thus avoiding charges for calling and messaging from your carrier
Besides those stated above, I have another 4 applications (2x for local weather, 1x internet radio and 1x public transport) which I don't list because they work only in my location and are in my native language.
I encourage you to share your list of applications.
Thanks and enjoy! :D