Which applications do you have on your Android device?

• 3 October 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
I mean applications which are not included/bundled in Android OS, it means only those you have installed yourself.

OK, I will kick off with mine.

Booking.com - since I am travelling quite a lot it's an inevitable application for hotel booking
Clean Master - cleans cache, remnant files etc. something like CCleaner for PC
K-9 Mail - the famous mail client
MX Player - video and stream player
Opera - alternative browser, yeah many users hate it but as I use Opera on my PC, it is a logical choice
RssDeamon - RSS feeds reader, BTW, it works flawlessly with our Webroot Community
WSA Complete - yeah, you would not believe but it is the best security solution under the sun :D
Select Other Map for HTC - application designed for HTC devices enabling you to choose other map (Google) than Locations when you click on a map link in messages and/or applications. Warning - this may not work on all HTC phones
TeamViewer - needs no introduction ... remote access to your PC from an Android device
Total Commander - the famed file manager
Viber - messaging and calling application using Wi-Fi or your data plan thus avoiding charges for calling and messaging from your carrier

Besides those stated above, I have another 4 applications (2x for local weather, 1x internet radio and 1x public transport) which I don't list because they work only in my location and are in my native language.

I encourage you to share your list of applications.

Thanks and enjoy! :D

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Pretty much the only application I have on my Android tablet is Carmageddon. Needless to say it doesnt get used for much work.
Userlevel 7

@ wrote:
Needless to say it doesnt get used for much work.
Understandably Roy :D Honestly I would want to have such desire to play games like other folks but I probably was born on a planet where games were forbidden thus I don't have relation to games. Pity. :(

Back to topic, I use my phone as an extended arm of my office, hence I need a full access to mails, documents, internet etc.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

WSA Complete - yeah, you would not believe but it is the best security solution under the sun :D

You mean Webroot Mobile Premier.;)
Userlevel 7
@PIInfinity wrote:
@ wrote:

You mean Webroot Mobile Premier.;)
No I mean WSA Complete that includes protection for PC as well as Android. ;)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
No I mean WSA Complete that includes protection for PC as well as Android. ;)
So there's three versions of WSA for Anroid? Complete, Premier and Free? What about Internet Plus users? They also get mobile protection and password manager. If Complete, Premier and free versions are for Complete, Internet Plus and AV users of WSA then how can the Internet Plus users get their secure login credentials and form-fill profiles stored in the Password Manager as these are not available in the Premier version?
Userlevel 7
PIInfinity, Internet Security Plus users can download the Free version of WSA Mobile and unlock Premier functionality with their keycode. They can also download the stand-alone version of SecureWeb to use their password management feature.
Userlevel 7
@
Ah I see. Thank you.:)