Why is my subscription saying I need to renew it .Says it will run out in 4 or 5 days. Was renewed

• 1 January 2017
  • 2 replies

I renewed my subscription about a month ago or 6 weeks. Why do I get this message. I am afraid something is wrong on your end and . I used my credit card to renew the subscription.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello punybug22,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

May I ask if you renewed your old keycode or did you renew and get a nee keycode. If it was the latter wouold you activate as follows:

If you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere.  
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account. Your account panel displays. [img]https://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/myaccountdetails.png[/img]  
  3. Under Activate a new keycode, enter the keycode you want to add and click Activate.
If you would like to also add your keycode to your online management account, click here for instructions.

Also please Submit a Support Ticket to transfer your passwords to your new keycode if you use Password Manager.
Userlevel 7
Hi punybug22

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just add to what Sherry has posted...if you renewed 4-6 weeks ago and it was with a NEW keycode, do you recall when you did that how much time you had left on your previous keycode?

If you renewed by adding time to your existing keycode then please ignore the below as not relevant.

The reason I ask is that when renewing by activating a new keycode that act does not deactivate the previous keycode...but rather the new & previous run currently until the previous keycode has expired and the 30 days grace period allowed for renewal, after expiry, has run its course. But duringt hat time the previous keycode/subscription will still look to prompt about expiry & renewal...as it does not know that a new keycode is in use.

I am guessing that the above explains what you are seeing.

Regards, Baldrick