Windows 10 Build 14352 lets Windows Insiders run two antivirus programs on their PC

• 27 May 2016
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Mark Hachman | @markhachman

Now this is an interesting development in terms of the world of security apps!

http://core5.staticworld.net/images/article/2016/05/windows-10-limited-periodic-scanning-100663434-large.png

"With Microsoft’s Insider Preview Build 14352 of Windows 10, released on Thursday afternoon, new features include the ability to ask Cortana for specific songs and ink reminders in Windows Ink’s Sticky Notes. The most interesting addition is this: You can now run two antivirus programs on your PC.

Gamers, too, receive a boost: full-screen Windows Game bar support for some perpetual hits like League of Legends and World of Warcraft.

There’s one catch: Just as Google requires a subscription to Google Play Music to process specific song requests, you must have a subscription to Microsoft’s Groove Music to enable the new request-line feature in Cortana.

Why this matters: Microsoft hasn’t boosted Windows 10’s capabilities dramatically with this new Insider build. But the improvements are building toward Microsoft’s Anniversary Update sometime this summer, specifically the upgrades to Cortana and Windows Ink."

Full Article

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
😛 Disable WD as it should be WMD! LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
On my VM of course!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
All done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thats Awesome!:DMakes me want to run the Windows 10 Insider!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Only in a VM!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Only in a VM!
Right!!!! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm keeping the settings off! WSA only on this system!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56