Solved

WRData

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hey WB! Someone please help me out here. I have forgotton my security code to submit a ticket. The server will NOT send an email to correct (yes I checked junk folders) All I need is the WRData folder whitelisted so I can shrink its size. Can someone help? ~snip Removed Email address snip TH~...I called and the connection was terminated. Don't know if this is the right place...but that's ok too 😉
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 17 April 2019, 00:07

@wellden just start a new Support Ticket and if you are not able you can call during the day MDT time: Call 1-866-612-4227 and they will help you.

Thanks,

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
@wellden just start a new Support Ticket and if you are not able you can call during the day MDT time: Call 1-866-612-4227 and they will help you.

Thanks,
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
@TripleHelix thank you for answering. Got a really nice tech support guy (Joshua) and he remotely accessed and got what he needed. It was large (gamer 😉 so he will email me the rest!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Great to hear!

Cheers,

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings