Solved

WRSA interferes with Destiny 2.

• 29 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a dual monitor setup.  This behavior happens when I am playing Destiny 2.  If I click on something on the other monitor (Destiny 2 loses focus) , type some text, and then click back into the game (Destiny 2 gains focus) a random selection of keys are “stuck” down.  I’ve come back with the key for character deletion stuck down and nearly deleted one of my characters.  I’ve come back with the Super key stuck down so I immediately wasted my Super.  This has also happened with the movement keys, and several other keys.

The old solution I used to use was turning off the identity protection in WRSA as from googling it seemed the anti-keylogger in WRSA was causing the problem.  But recently even that’s not enough.  Used to be when I’d come back into the game only one key was “stuck”  now when I reenter the game, multiple keys are “stuck” at the same time occasionally.

The only solution I’ve found at this point is to completely shut down WRSA when I want to play Destiny 2.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?  It is extremely annoying.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 29 February 2020, 15:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @madrak and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

With issues like these it’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will check to see if some files need to be Whitelisted in the Webroot Cloud Database, when you Submit a Ticket please wait for a response before replying back.

Thanks,