Solved

Any GSM schema changes recently?


Userlevel 4
Badge +16
My policy audit script returned blank PolicyName fields today, and the endpoint request in Postman shows a null PolicyName for the few agents I looked at.  Looks like maybe they've replaced it with the "PolicyId" field and have blanked-out "PolicyName"?
 
Update: Also getting lots of 504 timeouts today...
icon

Best answer by AdamCMorgan 30 October 2018, 16:31

Update: Kevin informed me this was caused by a backend issue that has been fixed, and I confirmed with Postman and PowerShell that my endpoint requests are now returning PolicyName info for all our endpoints.  Thanks!

View original

3 replies

Badge +3
Thank you for raising Adam, we are investigating and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Update: Kevin informed me this was caused by a backend issue that has been fixed, and I confirmed with Postman and PowerShell that my endpoint requests are now returning PolicyName info for all our endpoints.  Thanks!
Badge +3
Fantastic, you beat me to the update 🙂 Good to hear. 

Reply

    Cookie policy

    We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

    Accept cookies Cookie settings