New WSAT APIs - what do you think?

• 31 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11
Hello all! A little while back we released a couple of WSAT (Webroot Security Awareness Training) APIs that allow you find out user interaction with active Phishing and Training Campaigns.

https://unityapi.webrootcloudav.com/Docs/en/APIDoc/APIReference#apiReference-Console-ConsoleGSM-group-11

Have you tried these yet? What do you think? Would you like more WSAT functionality in Unity?

3 replies

Badge
Hi cbullas,

They work great so far - Thanks!

Will Webroot be adding additional WSAT support down the road? I ask, because I have a specific use case where having access to the same data that is available in a campaign's "CSV delivery report" via an API would save quite a large amount of time on my side.
Badge
Hello?? A response would be greatly appreciated.
Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi, we always collect feedback / ideas from our customers and they get built based on demand and priorities. Product managers all share and discuss ideas and I’ll put this one forward. There’s quite a lot we could do to help integrations with WSAT , things like onboarding, reporting, campaign management  etc.Thanks you for your feedback and if any body has further thoughts on WSAT/Unity please add here.