As part of making it easier to use the Unity API we have released a preview version of Open API support. Here are a few details.
- Unity API users can now start with a documented ‘API library’ instead of having to set everything up from scratch, making it easier to generate code/scripts, use testing tools and self-educate. Open API is supported by loads of tools.
- Files in both JSON and YAML for flexibility
- For more information see https://unityapi.webrootcloudav.com/Docs/en/APIDoc/APIReference#get-openapi-definition
- Those interested to learn about Open API https://www.openapis.org/
- Note this is a public preview release, you will still need to setup access/ refresh token calls, see https://unityapi.webrootcloudav.com/Docs/en/APIDoc/GettingStarted#gettingStarted
Let us know what you think!