Good Morning Thread

Show first post

9659 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@ProTruckDriver wrote:
Good afternoon Webrooters,
Colleen and I are getting ready to head out to Virginia Beach for the Weekend. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Anyone playing the Lotto, remember your friends if you win.

If I win, my friends on the forum can retire with a lot of money. Good Luck.:D

@ProTruckDriver does say that 1 Billion?

Userlevel 7

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:

@ProTruckDriver wrote:
Colleen and I are getting ready to head out to Virginia Beach for the Weekend. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Anyone playing the Lotto, remember your friends if you win.

It sure does. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@ProTruckDriver wrote:

@ProTruckDriver wrote:

It sure does. 😃

###########################################################

That is quite a lot of money isn't it, but I pity just 1 person who wins it.
By the way my wife says hello 😉
Userlevel 7
Hello from our family to your's Jeff. When you see that little Grandson of yours, give him an extra hug from all of us. I got to go, Colleens bugging me "Are you ready yet to leave". See ya later. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
I will do Dave, thank you.
I hope you both have a great weekend.
Userlevel 7
Hi Webrooters!

Now PTD goodluck in the Lottery. LOL. Don't forget I am only a hop, skip & jump away from you if you win! 😉 Enjoy your weekend trip. Be safe!

Jeff take care of your Grandson and Susie! 😉

Have a fun weekend everyone! Its getting too cold around here this weekend. Winter is coming!!!!

Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters

Nobody won the lotto last night. It's 1.6 Billion dollars (Cash option $904 Million dollars) now and will probably increase before the drawing Tuesday. This is crazy. Someone will be set for life when they win. It's raining here but will clear up by this afternoon. Everyone enjoy your weekend. 😃
Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters, 

The sun is shining here but rain is coming. I just hope it holds off till after my Grandsons football game at noon. Love that little tank! So fun to watch these (edited) oops 9 year olds playing football. 

No winners in the Lottery? Oh well...

Everyone have a great weekend! 😉

Userlevel 7
About 10 years ago we watch our Grandson play football. It was a joy to watch. Now he's in the Marine Corps. Cherish the moments, they grow up too fast. 😃
Userlevel 7

@ProTruckDriver wrote:
About 10 years ago we watch our Grandson play football. It was a joy to watch. Now he's in the Marine Corps. Cherish the moments, they grow up too fast. 😃

Yes, you are so right they grow up right in front of your eyes. I keep looking at their baby pictures and can't believe how the time flys by. Pretty soon they will not want to go to Grandma's house.:( I'll have to have a plan to keep them coming back. Like feeding them. LOL:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Good Evening everyone.
That Jackpot has hit the news over here as well now https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45928214

Yes the grandkids grow too quickly, it wonderful to watch them. I am just hoping we will get another one at some point.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Just got a new system today!

Dell Precision T3600
Intel Xeon E5-2650 @ 2.2Ghz (8C/16T) // 32GB ECC RAM// EVGA Nvidia GTX 650 Ti SSC 1GB//500GB Samsung 850//1.5TB Seagate//Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection

Love it so far.
Userlevel 7

@remixedcat wrote:
Just got a new system today!

Dell Precision T3600
Intel Xeon E5-2650 @ 2.2Ghz (8C/16T) // 32GB ECC RAM// EVGA Nvidia GTX 650 Ti SSC 1GB//500GB Samsung 850//1.5TB Seagate//Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection

Love it so far.

Lucky you!   ....Enjoy. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters,
Looks like a nice week ahead down here in the south. For the last few weeks, one day we would have at A/C on for a few days then have the heat on a few days. Roller coaster weather. Remember to turn the clocks back one hour before going to bed tonight. That means it will get dark earlier during the end of the day. :@
Everyone enjoy the weekend. :D

Userlevel 7
Good Morning/Good Afternoon Webrooters!

How is everyone doing on this fine Saturday?

Nothing but rain the last few days. The sun is trying to peak out today though. The Fall colors are just beautiful! I do think the Fall is my favorite season of all especially when the sun is shining! 😃 Thank you @ProTruckDriver for the reminder of the clock change. That is not my favorite of changing of the clocks...bawww it gets dark to early!:p

Enjoy your weekend my friends!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Good evening Dave, Sherry and my fellow Webrooters.
We turned our clocks back an hour 2 weeks ago tonight, you lot need to catch up with us over here 😉

Bot Liz and I have bugs and have the heating on and it feels great to have it on again actually, it is better than being cold.
Userlevel 7
Good Evening Jeff!

I have to wear heavy socks and gloves everyday around my house now... I'm so cold! LOL Keep your Liz warm now ya hear? 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@Ssherjj wrote:
Good Evening Jeff!

I have to wear heavy socks and gloves everyday around my house now... I'm so cold! LOL Keep your Liz warm now ya hear? 😉

With having free heating Sherry keeping warm is easy LOL
Userlevel 7

@Ssherjj wrote:
Good Evening Jeff!

FREE! Not me I owe NSEG Electric big bucks for heat..so I have to keep it down a notch.. Lucky you Jeff! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@Ssherjj wrote:

@Ssherjj wrote:
Good Evening Jeff!

FREE! Not me I owe NSEG Electric big bucks for heat..so I have to keep it down a notch.. Lucky you Jeff! 😉

Free in as much I pay no money towards it but unfortunately I am the one that looks after the heating system and I am just hoping I do not have to attend to it tonight.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Mine. Glad for the rain tho it's been so dry and staticky lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Good Morning @remixedcat and fellow Webrooters.
We have rain forecast for the next few days however it does not look too good looking out of my window right now.
This is day 2 of my unexpected diet and I have lost 8lbs already but I am recovering now and may venture into work this afternoon as I will be on my own and well away from anyone else, I will see how this morning goes though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Lifehack #4333445555545456!!!

Go jogging in the rain holding a rubber duck so you don't ever have to go to the gym again! Also free shower!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@remixedcat wrote:
Lifehack #4333445555545456!!!

Go jogging in the rain holding a rubber duck so you don't ever have to go to the gym again! Also free shower!

Gym!! ME? never LOL.
I have ever been to a gym once and that was to pick someone up and I have not set foot inside one since.
I have just had some soup, my first to eat for 2 days and I am just waiting to see if I will be going to work this afternoon now in about 45 minutes.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings