Good Morning Thread

Show first post

9659 replies

Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooter's
Nice day today, in the 40's this morning. I've been busy this past weekend cleaning out our garage. The thing we collect over the years. I'm glad garbage pickup day is tomorrow. LOL
I just read about your injury to your leg Jeff. OUCH! I'm hoping you a speedy recovery. An outdoors man like you being housebound would drive me bananas.

The working members, enjoy your first day at work this week. 😛

Colleen and I are going store hopping today. ☺
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
ProTruckDriver wrote:

Good morning Webrooter's
Nice day today, in the 40's this morning. I've been busy this past weekend cleaning out our garage. The thing we collect over the years. I'm glad garbage pickup day is tomorrow. LOL
I just read about your injury to your leg Jeff. OUCH! I'm hoping you a speedy recovery. An outdoors man like you being housebound would drive me bananas.

The working members, enjoy your first day at work this week. 😛

Colleen and I are going store hopping today. ☺

You might some hidden treasures with a little bit of luck, I keep my fingers crossed for you.

My break has just officially been reported as a work place injury, I am glad about that.
I can promise you Dave, it is going to drive me around the bend. The other thing is when I do get back to work, somehow I will have 4 to 6 weeks of catching up to do which will be nigh on impossible.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Good Morning/afternoon Webrooters.
We have snow! not much thankfully.
It is not easy watching my wife push the wheelbarrow full of logs across the orchard especially with her bad back, talk about feeling guilty!
Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters,
They were calling for snow last night. It never snowed. It's cold out side 35 degrees and tonight it will be in the teens. Tomorrow will also be another cold day, but after that look at our weather, NICE! 😎
Hang in there Jeff, your wife understands, but I know how you feel with her doing the work.
Hope every one enjoys today. I'll be leaving shortly, Colleen has to go to the doctor to get readings taken on her heart monitor, then we're going out to lunch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
ProTruckDriver wrote:

Good morning Webrooters,
They were calling for snow last night. It never snowed. It's cold out side 35 degrees and tonight it will be in the teens. Tomorrow will also be another cold day, but after that look at our weather, NICE! 😎

Hang in there Jeff, your wife understands, but I know how you feel with her doing the work.
Hope every one enjoys today. I'll be leaving shortly, Colleen has to go to the doctor to get readings taken on her heart monitor, then we're going out to lunch.

I hope all the readings are OK for Colleen.
Have a good lunch won't you, I hope it something warming, you may need it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Good Morning/Afternoon Webrooters.
Well we have snow now about 5 or 6 inches and it is still coming down.
It may be a pain being housebound at present but looking out of the window I have to say that I am glad I can stay in front of the fire.
Nothing like the USA and Canada have it right now though https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47088684
Good luck all of you, and stay warm unless you live in Australia https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-47085785 in which case send some it into the Northern Hemisphere please.
Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters,
Going to be a nice day today, I think I'll take the SUV to the car wash to get it cleaned up. 😛
Jeff I hope your leg is feeling better. We haven't seen snow this year in our neighborhood. Came close though because a few weeks ago it snowed in Williamsburg, Va. about 50 miles away. It will be in the mid to upper 60's this weekend. Stay warm, stay inside for the people in the Arctic weather.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Saturday, February 2
Groundhog Day 2019 in Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
TripleHelix wrote:

Saturday, February 2
Groundhog Day 2019 in Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day

Thank you Daniel
I hope it is cloudy tomorrow now.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings