Good Morning Thread

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Good morning everyone and have a nice day! Spring is in the air.

Daniel

9659 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes it is a Good Morning!! I'm feeling 100% better that I felt last week. :D:D
Userlevel 7
The guys made a nice big wall chart of some of more silly photos of me from the years gone past! I`ll only post a low resolution one 🙂

Userlevel 7
Good Good Morning all Webrooters!

Its a beautiful sunny day with the highs of 50 in Arcade, NY. Aww there is snow in Denver today....I missed that! 😉

i made it home around 1.00 this morning and slept like a baby!

My trip was the best experience I ever had in years. I am still on a cloud! Incredible people there at HQ leading the company to excellence! It was so nice to put a face to all these Webrooters. The company is growing so fast and it was exciting to meet everyone. So positive and upbeat....

Thankyou Webroot Teams for a beautiful time!

The fall colors were fantastic! It was abit rainy and the Webroot office had big windows all around and it was a cheerful environment with everyone saying hello all the time and smiling. I will remember this trip always. 

Anyway it's good to be home though.! 

Have a super Friday everybody! 😉
Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters,

It's going to be a Hot one today, in the mid to upper 90's. It's already 80 degrees now. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend, I know I will. I won't spend too much time today on the Forum or I'd be in the dog house for sure. LOL.  I'll be out most of the day, 34th Anniversary today. Have a great day everyone. :D
Userlevel 7
@Ssherjj @BurnDaddy @Yankeelady2015 @Jasper_The_Rasper @Petrovic Thank you very much. :D

Userlevel 7
Good Morning forum members 😃
I've been off the forum for about a week and have a lot of catching up to do reading the posts.
One of the reasons is my wife hinted to me to stay off for awhile and spend time with her. I was going to anyway since the 29 of April was our 30th Wedding Anniversary 😃

Userlevel 7
Good Morning Webrooters!

It's a beautiful sunny day in Arcade with thye high of 50 today!

Have a great Monday ya all!
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Happy Birthday Jeff! I didn't realize we shared the same birthday, no wonder I like you so much! ;) I hope you have a wonderful evening, and do something really nice to celebrate. Cheers! 
Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters. Such a beautiful morning here in the Tidewater Area. 74 degrees, breezy, sunny. We have the windows open and enjoying the day before the weather goes down hill. Colleen called here brother in Buffalo a few minutes ago and he said the sun was shinning and in the 60's . Hey Sherry, is he right? ROFL. Everyone have yourself a great day. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +51
In Moscow -22F :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@Petrovic wrote:

In Toronto it's 0 F 😛
Userlevel 7

@TripleHelix wrote:

@Petrovic wrote:

In Toronto it's 0 F 😛

You can keep that cold air right where it at now, we don't want it. Good God -22F. We're not set up for that kind of cold. All of the water pipes would freeze in the City, including the main pipes underground.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Greetings and Salutations everyone.
It is going to be down to about 7C when I go for a walk to my local hostelry this evening BUT it is foggy, damp just miserably depressing stuff and warm for this time of the year.
Userlevel 7
Hope your blood test turns out normal Sherry. 😉
Userlevel 7

@JP_ wrote:

I don't think they fit. ROFL.:D

Userlevel 7
Awesome! Happy 34th Anniversary PTD!
Userlevel 7
Happy Anniversary Dave and Colleen. 🙂

Stay cool!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
I hope you both have a very special day @ProTruckDriver and there are many more of them.

http://quotespics.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/48886-Happy-Wedding-Anniversary.jpg

http://clipart-library.com/images/yckK59oqi.gif

Userlevel 7
Badge +51
Happy 34th Anniversary Dave and Colleen!

Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters,
Going to be nice weather for us this week. Colleen and I will be out most of the day today, need to get some things done. No doctor appointments today! 

Everyone enjoy your Monday. ;)
Our Thoughts and Prayers for the families of the dead and injured in the incident that happened in Las Vegas last night. :(

Userlevel 7
Good morning!  Spring is on the ground here as the daffodil and tulips are about 6 inches high now, and some early blooms are already open.  Interesting to see flowers open and fresh snow on the ground at the same time here today!
Userlevel 5
Good Morning to all our Members!!!!!This is a special day as my wife and I are celebrating our 45 years of marriage. I wanted to share our happiness with everyone as I am new to the forum. Looking forward to many more happy years to come.:D:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Yes I did it was great have a look here for pictures https://twitter.com/hashtag/cdnmvp?src=hash

Daniel 😃

Userlevel 7
Good Morning Sherry AND ShortCircuit and ProTruckDriver and Baldrick and to all of our Webrooter's Happy Sunday to all........................
Well...................tomorrow is the big day for my wife as she is having surgery  at 1100 am EST, have to get up very early to have her to the hospital at 930 am check in. The operation is 21/2 hours long so by 130pm it should be over.............it has been a emotional and rough month for her and me and now it comes down to 24 hrs away. Well................I'll keep you all informed as time permits your my second family.

Userlevel 7
Good morning Webrooters. Nice sunny day today and it looks like a nice week ahead of us in the Tidewater Area.
To all our good friends north of the border, enjoy your long weekend. Happy Victoria Day.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings