Goodnight



Show first post

4878 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Goodnight Jasper! You're a beauty already! LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@Ssherjj wrote:
Goodnight Jasper! You're a beauty already! LOL

Thank you Sherry but I thnk your having a giraffe!!!!!  😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
What I really meant Jeff..is you're a "beauty" alright! 😉
A giraffe eh? Hehe!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Goodnight folks.
 


Userlevel 7
Badge +44
Goodnight! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Nighty Night Jasper!
 
Sleep well & we will see you tomorrow!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Goodnight everyone, I will see you all tomorrow hopefully.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
This is not a Goodnight! It's to say to everyone to have a great weekend to all Webroot Staff and Community Members!
 
Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +44
Hear! Hear! 
 
Everyone have a great weekend! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thank you Daniel and Drew, I will 3rd that proposal.
 
This is a goodnight from me though.
Goodnight everyone and take care everyone especially those being hit by Hurricane Harvey.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Goodnight Webrooters!
 
Time to head on out of here...I have to go read my Dictionary before going off to bed. 😃
 


See you all tomorrow..oh I mean later today!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Goodnight everyone, timef or me to get off to  bed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Goodnight Jasper!

Sleep well! See you tomorrow! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Goodnight everyone, I will try to get online at some point in the next 3 days.
If I do not make it I hope you all have a great weekend.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:
Goodnight everyone, I will try to get online at some point in the next 3 days.
If I do not make it I hope you all have a great weekend.

Goodnight @Jasper_The_Rasper, Enjoy your weekend Be safe!;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@Ssherjj wrote:

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:
Goodnight everyone, I will try to get online at some point in the next 3 days.
If I do not make it I hope you all have a great weekend.

Goodnight @Jasper_The_Rasper, Enjoy your weekend Be safe!;)

Thank you Sherry.
Apart from a lousy internet connection everything is OK here, we arrived safely and just trying to get Isaac settled down to sleep 😉
Userlevel 7


Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:

@Ssherjj wrote:

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:
Goodnight everyone, I will try to get online at some point in the next 3 days.
If I do not make it I hope you all have a great weekend.

Goodnight @Jasper_The_Rasper, Enjoy your weekend Be safe!;)

Thank you Sherry.
Apart from a lousy internet connection everything is OK here, we arrived safely and just trying to get Isaac settled down to sleep 😉

That's super that you all made it safely. Thanks for letting us know.
 
Yes a lousy internet connection isn't fun..
 
Goodnight..:D It's late your way though for Isaac to be up..hope he goes to sleep after that long drive.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@Ssherjj wrote:

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:

@Ssherjj wrote:

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:
Goodnight everyone, I will try to get online at some point in the next 3 days.
If I do not make it I hope you all have a great weekend.

Goodnight @Jasper_The_Rasper, Enjoy your weekend Be safe!;)

Thank you Sherry.
Apart from a lousy internet connection everything is OK here, we arrived safely and just trying to get Isaac settled down to sleep 😉

That's super that you all made it safely. Thanks for letting us know.
 
Yes a lousy internet connection isn't fun..
 
Goodnight..:D It's late your way though for Isaac to be up..hope he goes to sleep after that long drive.

I have got the internet fixed now, not good but useable.
It sounds all quiet now with Isaac thankfully.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Goodnight Sherry.....sleep tight!   In about seven more hours you will be back ?
 
                                            http://www.pi.gifs.com/glitter.gifs/g/good-night/pi.gifs-good-night-5126834.gif
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Goodnight Webrooters!
 
i want everyone to have a very Merry Christmas and a awesome New Years!
 
May you all be safe and warm! 😉
Userlevel 7
I'm going to call a night on the internet. Going to watch the State of the Union Address on TV and at 10PM I need to start my fast for a blood test tomorrow morning. That means I can't have my morning cup of coffee when I get up. 😠
Good night Webrooters.


Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Nighty Night @ProTruckDriver
 
I'll be watching the State of Union Address too.
 
Goodluck on those blood tests qnd keep us posted!
 
NO COFFEE? UGH!:(
Userlevel 7
Badge +25

wrote:
Nighty Night @ProTruckDriver
 
I'll be watching the State of Union Address too.
 
Goodluck on those blood tests qnd keep us posted!
 
NO COFFEE? UGH!:(

The stuff about the meds made me so happy since I have several conditions I'd love to resolve, however some of the psoriasis meds and stomache  ulcers and cancer meds have a ton of hurdles and laxing stuff will bring more hope!!!!
 
I am excited to resolve my health issues and so are a lot of my friends, one in particular has a brother with duchenne muscular distrophy and one of the meds that they have a lot of hope to save him has been struck down by excessive regs but has a 99% success rate in europe still won't get approved even though they've presented so many positive studies. I hope that all ailments are cured ASAP!!
 
also the stuff about the child care credits and the pro-child agenda has me happy. :) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Goodnight Webrooters I am getting an early night now.

Reply

    Cookie policy

    We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

    Accept cookies Cookie settings