Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year to everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends and members of the Webroot Community a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Take care everyone, enjoy yourselves but more importantly stay safe.

With kind regards
JtR

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
To the Best on the Net

Happy New Year to all.

Dave
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Happy New Year to all of my Webroot family.
I hope this year brings nothing but good to everyone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54

@Ssherjj wrote:
Aw I've got too resolutions to name. One would be to exercise and stay sane like Daniel  Oh That's two. Strength to accept things I can't change  ;)

Happy New Year Everyone !

Right on! 😉
Userlevel 7
Aw I've got too many resolutions to name. One would be to exercise and stay sane like Daniel  Oh That's two. Strength to accept things I can't change  ;)

Happy New Year Everyone !
Userlevel 7
Badge +54

@ProTruckDriver wrote:

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:
4 words for everyone now!

Let the diet begin :p

I still have a few days to go before the diet. That's going to be my New Year Resolution. LOL :D

For me it's to stay sane! Be worried very worried.

Userlevel 7

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:

I still have a few days to go before the diet. That's going to be my New Year Resolution. LOL :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Userlevel 7
Merry Christmas Lyle!

Have a Happy New Year! ;) @

Userlevel 7
Wishing all my Community Friends and Webrooters a very Blessed Christmas and the Healthiest, Happy 2019!
Userlevel 7

@D_J wrote:
Simply put, my wish for the community is that everyone will enjoy the holidays and for 2019, stay “healthy”, stay “safe”, and be “successful and prosperous” in everything you do.

Best regards, always, Dave

HI Dave 

It's absolutely wonderful to hear from you. Hope you're hanging in there.

Thank you, for the wishes. Same to you kind Sir!

Merry Christmas to you and and your family! 

Happy New Year 2019 Dave! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Simply put, my wish for the community is that everyone will enjoy the holidays and for 2019, stay “healthy”, stay “safe”, and be “successful and prosperous” in everything you do.

Best regards, always, Dave
Userlevel 7
Thank you all for being a part of this Webroot Community. And for all the help, sharing and bonding and standing by eachother is more then words can say. It has certainly been an eventful year.. Take care friends and enjoy the beauty of Christmas. Stay safe!❤

I forgot to add this! 😃

Userlevel 7
Merry Christmas Jeff and all the Webrooters. If you're traveling this Holiday please be safe on the roads. :D

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings