Volunteer for 5 years!

Userlevel 7
Hello Webrooters, 

I'm proud to say I have obtained the 5 year Badge as of yesterday.  It's been a rewarding & great learning experience.  Most of all a real pleasure being involved with the Webroot Community Forum. I have met so many awesome people here in which I am eternally greatful! 

Thank you my friends! 

8 replies

Userlevel 7

@LLiddell wrote:

@Ssherjj wrote:
Hello Webrooters, 

I'm proud to say I have obtained the 5 year Badge as of yesterday.  It's been a rewarding & great learning experience.  Most of all a real pleasure being involved with the Webroot Community Forum. I have met so many awesome people here in which I am eternally greatful! 

Thank you my friends! 

Congrats, Sherry!! Thank you so much for being a major part of what gives life to this Community. Wouldn't be the same without you.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your sweetness Lara! ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@Ssherjj wrote:
Hello Webrooters, 

Thank you my friends! 

Congrats, Sherry!! Thank you so much for being a major part of what gives life to this Community. Wouldn't be the same without you.
Userlevel 7
Congrats Sherry. Time flies when you're having fun. :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Congratulations Sherry.
You made me look at my profile because I thought you joined a long time after me but I was wrong, my 5 years was up in June so there is not much between us.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@TripleHelix wrote:

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:
Congratulations Sherry.
You made me look at my profile because I thought you joined a long time after me but I was wrong, my 5 years was up in June so there is not much between us.

About the time I got you onto WSA! 😃

And I have not looked back since 😃
Userlevel 7
Thank you very much @ProTruckDriver@TripleHelix & @Jasper_The_Rasper! I simply adore all you guys and all the rest of ya on this Forum! ;)
Userlevel 7
I agree with Dave time does fly by and Congrats!

Userlevel 7

@Jasper_The_Rasper wrote:
Congratulations Sherry.

About the time I got you onto WSA! 😃

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings