Solved

agent status update

• 17 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I have Poll Interval = 15 minutes. One customer turned off his computer (running Windows 10) for a while, so the status of the agent is Unseen… Now, he turned on, the agent was updated to 9.0.31.86, and it’s almost one hour already, the status of the agent is still Unseen from… 

Besides, I sent Re-Verify Data command, and the system said “Reverify the contents of the selected device's local database when the next scan takes place.” However, even I tried to run scan manually, the command log is still showing status: Not Yet Received.

Any other setting that I can push the update between the agent and the management console quicker?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by csaunders 19 January 2022, 11:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@khumphrey I spoke with @jferrick about this.

@hungpham  Would you be able to drop me a DM with your email address and phone number? I’ll then have a chat with our support team and have one of them reach out to you to discuss this in more detail.

Thanks,

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey there @hungpham ,

I’ll ping one of the product managers for Webroot Endpoint to see if he has any suggestions.

@jferrick - Do you have any suggestions for fixing this users’ problem? Thank you for taking a look!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for chiming in @csaunders !

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@hungpham  see here about the update:

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

@khumphrey I spoke with @jferrick about this.

@hungpham  Would you be able to drop me a DM with your email address and phone number? I’ll then have a chat with our support team and have one of them reach out to you to discuss this in more detail.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks, Chris. Just sent you a private message.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@khumphrey I spoke with @jferrick about this.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks, Chris. Just sent you a private message.

Perfect, thanks!

I’ve spoken to support and got a ticket logged for you. One of the team should be in contact shortly.

If you have any problems please let me know.