Solved

API Access Tab not visible in GSM console

• 7 February 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge
I am trying to use simulations posted here - https://community.webroot.com/unity-api-forum-49/getting-started-with-the-webroot-unity-api-and-postman-274427 to setup Postman to communicate with the Unity API.

I am logged in as Admin in the GSM console. However, following the instructions in the Simulation or the GSM Admin Guide documentation, I don't see the API Access tab.

Based on the tabs, I think I am in the Business Console. Could you please let me know if the API Access is available in the Business Console or should I convert to the Managed Service Provider Console (which if I do, then I can't go back to the Business console)
icon

Best answer by BruceR 21 February 2019, 12:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +8
Hi, the API tab is not available in the Business console as all of the Unity features are only implemented in the Managed Service Provider version of the GSM console.

If you would like to change your console type you can do this by clicking on Settings, Advanced Settings and then choosing the Convert to Managed Service Provider Console option.

When you do this you will see the API tab under the Settings tab.

Please be sure that you want to change your console type before clicking on Convert.

Hope this helps

Bruce