As a reseller, where do I see suggested prices to my charge clients for the DWP component only?

• 17 January 2015
  • 2 replies

As a reseller, where do I see suggested prices to my charge clients for the DWP component only?

I am aware different customers will have different needs and require varying -TBD attention to support them (change requests for  policy, new installs, whitelisting a domain, adding exceptions, requesting usage reports, etc., etc.). 

Still these questions must be asked by all resellers and some average range of charges must be known out there as "standard".  I don't want my customers to feel like they are being gouged but I need to make $ as well.  I could market bullet points what I offer that others perhaps do or perhaps don't and charge them accordingly 1x to 2x what the going rate is for less services.  But I do not kn ow what x is.without contacting resellers and asking them and since they might see me as a competitor, they may not reveal this nor might their website. 

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Let me see what I can find out for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I passed your contact info along to some folks here and they'll reach out to you.