Solved

Can't Move endpoints to another group

• 19 May 2021
  • 3 replies

This option is not available to me -->

When I select the endpoint the “Move endpoints to another group” option is greyed out.

Please let me know if there is a different way to do this. Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by BrianB23 24 May 2021, 03:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Sorry for the late reply.  Not sure if you figured out a way to do this yet, but this still works in the legacy console.  Here’s how you get to the legacy/old console:

Sorry for the late reply.  Not sure if you figured out a way to do this yet, but this still works in the legacy console.  Here’s how you get to the legacy/old console:

Hi BrianB23, that’s what i was talking about. I “see” the option in the legacy console, but it is greyed out and will not allow me to move the endpoints.

I know I am about 2 years too late but for anyone still having this issue make sure you are not in the All Endpoints group. You cannot move devices out of the All Endpoints group or else it would no longer contain all of the endpoints.  Instead you must look at the group the endpoint is in and navigate to that group.  Mine was in default endpoints.  Once you go there the change group button will no longer be greyed out.  Hope this helps