I have a client whose webroot installation says his ACPI.
- Webroot can't clean or delete the file
- I've booted off a boot disk & removed the file, when I do, windows doesn't boot up.
- I tried replacing the file with another version of ACPI.sys, but windows again won't boot.
- I tried getting the MD5 for the file and creating an over-ride, but the file still shows up as an infection
- The infection doesn't show up in my console, the PC looks clean in the console, the infection just shows up on the desktop.
Cant remove/white-list infection
Sounds like we probably need support to dig deeper into this one. Would you like me to have them contact you?
that would be great
I never heard from tech support
I looked up in our system and I must have dropped the ball on getting this entered properly. I'm so sorry about that! I entered it correctly this time and it's showing up correctly, so they should be in touch with you shortly.
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.