Solved

Cleanup of Deactivated Sites and Endpoints

• 17 October 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi All. 

Any idea of when we will be able to clean up our consoles by removing sites that has been deactivated, as well as endpoints? We have hordes of these across the years using Webroot, and it is making my OCD itch.

icon

Best answer by jhartnerd123 17 October 2022, 18:02

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I know it's on the roadmap. In the meantime, I just periodically create a support ticket and they can flush them out on the back end. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@BrianB23  thank you for the reply. I will create the support ticket for this to be done. Just so much easier if we can do this ourself. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Agreed. I know that is a request they hear often. I don't like a full recycle bin either. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

You can delete deactivated sites now for quite a while @BrianB23 @Martin.1 

To delete a deactivated site, simply click the site name itself in the console. Then it’ll show the status of that site, click the delete button. Once you confirm, the deletion CANNOT be reversed, so know that.

Hope this helps

John H

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks, that is good to know. I wasn't aware of that. But there's still no way to delete deactivated endpoints, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@BrianB23 

Unfortunately no, not that I’m aware of. 

I tend to use the deactivated endpoints though as a reference in case either somebody accidently deactivates one, or we are troubleshooting why an hostname is reporting no AV installed.

John

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ha. Love another thread on this one. My number one wish!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I know it's on the roadmap. In the meantime, I just periodically create a support ticket and they can flush them out on the back end. 

It’s good to know support can flush them out. I don’t have tons of deactivated accounts, but it would be nice to get them cleaned up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can delete deactivated sites now for quite a while @BrianB23 @Martin.1 

To delete a deactivated site, simply click the site name itself in the console. Then it’ll show the status of that site, click the delete button. Once you confirm, the deletion CANNOT be reversed, so know that.

Hope this helps

John H

@jhartnerd123  Thank you John, was not aware of this. Tried it now, and worked. #legend, thank you