I would like to know if it is possbile to have the Webroot Billing information mailed to me every month.
We are a MSP and this would be really good to have.
Or if it is possible to do this with the Universal Reporter?
Best answer by ngoknel
Yes, you are correct. The Universal Reporter does not yet have an “all sites” option. We will be building more features into UR once we have gathered enough information as to our MSPs needs.
The Universal reporter provides many other advantages over the current reporting available via the Webroot Management Console, including:
- Full customization of report colors, charts, text, etc.
- Co-branding with MSP logo
- Full control of the content including all messaging MSP customers are interested in
- Automatic context sensitive messaging based on report content
- Automatic reports sent from MSP or MSP Sales Rep email address
- Multiple email addresses per customer
- Ability to add non-Webroot content by advanced users who have PowerShell or API skills
- Ability to share templates between Webroot customers
- Ability to combine Endpoint, DNS, SAT, and other content into one report
- Simple set up and maintenance of monthly reports for MSP customers
- Ability to run multiple instances of the tool by anyone
- Easy template creation process as users demand different types of reports
Thanks again for your input!