I have 2 servers with Webroot that haven't been seen by the Webroot portal in 10 days. I tied into them to see what was going on. Webroot is still installed and running, and it appears to still be running scheduled scans. It has the correct keycode still. By all appearances it seems to be running correctly, but it can't communicate to the portal.
I issued an agent command to scan for testing purposes. I tried running "wrsa -poll" and I tried right-click (greater than) refresh configuration, but it hasn't resolved the issue and the scan command is still pending.
The desktops at this site are still checking in fine, and all my other sites appear to be fine as well.
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
"As discussed, our development team have recently been made aware of the issue you are experiencing. What is happening is that the private bytes assigned to the WRSA.exe system process on some terminal servers is reaching 1.9GB and bottle-necking, causing performance issues.
The work around for now is to reboot the server when possible."
You can check this by running Process Hacker on the affected server. So support are aware of this issue, lets hope they fix it soon...
We are having the same issue.
We hope this will be fixed very soon because we cant restart the servers .