Solved

Forward logs to SIEM

• 9 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi team,

I see that there is a feature requirement asking for a tool that forwards logs to SIEM, although I cannot access it.

Is there any deadline for the publication of this feature? We have a customer that is asking for it.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by coscooper 9 March 2022, 16:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi team,

I see that there is a feature requirement asking for a tool that forwards logs to SIEM, although I cannot access it.

Is there any deadline for the publication of this feature? We have a customer that is asking for it.

Thanks!

Joseluis - this is an API option we can provide today. It requires enabling an API feature with a GSM account and standing up our syslog bridge software on a utility system to push notification data to a SIEM. If you reach out direct, DM me here or email me shanec-at-opentext.com, I’ll get you in touch with the appropriate solution consultant to work with you on this option. 

Userlevel 2

Hi shane,

Good to know! I’ll contact you for this :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is good to know. We are using Perch which has a Webroot API for logging, but good to know there are other options if we ever move away from them.

Hello Jose Luis,

How we can download or obtain the Syslog - bridge to forward the Webroot logs to the SIEM?