Gradecam

• 17 September 2014
  • 3 replies

Is anyone else having trouble loading the Gradecam plugin while Webroot is installed?  We've whitelisted the .msi, the.dll and the .exe yet we still cannot run Gradecam with Webroot in the background.  Once we pull the client off a workstation Gradecam works just fine.  I'm open to suggestions.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble loading the Gradecam plugin while Webroot is installed?  We've whitelisted the .msi, the.dll and the .exe yet we still cannot run Gradecam with Webroot in the background.  Once we pull the client off a workstation Gradecam works just fine.  I'm open to suggestions.
I'm wondering if that is a false positive.  Let me ping one of the threat researchers to take a look and see if there is something else needed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok I asked one of the threat researchers to see if they could reproduce this.  They whitelisted everything they could find, so give it another shot.  If you're still having issues then we'll have you open a ticket so that they can get logs from you to troubleshoot further.
Please see our support page for webroot issues:

https://gradecam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203164627-WebRoot-SecureAnywhere-blocks-plugin-and-says-Could-Not-Load-GCPlugin-

If you need any more help please contact support@gradecam.com

~Donna