Identity Shield Compatibility Mode!

• 9 May 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Hey All,

Going through some of the policy settings in my GSM and under the Identity Shield you have the option to turn it on/off, but near the bottom there are two options:

- Enable Identity Shield Compatibility Mode
- Enable Keylogging Protection in non-Latin Systems

By default they are set to OFF.

What are the Identity Shield Compatibility Mode and Keylogging Protection in non-Latin Systems? What uses or scenarios would they be used in as an example?

Thanks
John

1 reply

Userlevel 7
John,

I'd be happy to shed some light on this. You can also locate the answers to this in our admin guide here.

- Enable Identity Shield Compatibility Mode - Allows certain applications to run that the Identity shield might block during normal operations. You can enable this option if you notice problems with an application's functions after SecureAnywhere was installed on the endpoint. With this compatibility mode enabled, the endpoint is still protected by the Identity shield's core functionality.

- Enable Keylogging Protection in non-Latin Systems - Allows endpoints with non-Latin systems, such as Japanese and Chinese, to be protected from keyloggers.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I would be happy to assist.

Have a great day!

Regards,