Why would this be the case they definitly should be and are GSM. Has anyone had this issue, or have resolved this issue and could share.
Best answer by AdamCMorgan
- Macs - this is by design, the plugin doesn't try to pull data from GSM for Mac endpoints.
- Duplicate entry in GSM. See if any problem-machines at the same site have the same MAC.
- Duplicate entry in Automate. See if any of the problem-machines have a duplicate in RMM. Do a keyword search for the machine's serial number (with type changed from "computers fast" to "computers".
- API connection broken: in the plugin's settings page, make sure it says API connection good. If you see the fields for entering username, password, etc then the connection's broken.
- The current plugin version times-out when it hits duplicates or other problems. The new release supposedly coming to the solution center this Wendesday fixes that. You can contact support for the beta release of that, which is what we're using atm.