Solved

Login Problems

• 20 February 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hello. I can’t seem to log in to my SecureAnywhere Console.  Apparantly I’ve enabled 2FA. But I don’t remember where the security code is sent. Its not going to any authenticator I have. (Google, Microsoft, Authy). Its not going to my email. I’ve tried resetting but its saying my security questions are wrong.

Could Webroot please help with this?

Thank You.

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 20 February 2020, 14:49

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello, @Overwhelmed32 This is a problem that Webroot Support would have to fix.

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thanks PTD, but when I goto support ticket, it takes me to an email field. I enter my email, then it takes me to the login screen. I try to log in, but it asks for an authentication code. And I dont know where its sending the authentication code to. Not Google or Authy of Microsoft or my email. I’m pretty much stuck.

I’m sure its a simple thing that I’m missing, but I haven’t logged in for a while.

Userlevel 7

@Overwhelmed32 let me ping our forum admin on this problem. Maybe they can look at the back end of your account to see what the problem is. @freydrew  @khumphrey 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thank you...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Overwhelmed32 ,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with your security questions and 2FA. Our support team can do a manual reset for you. Since you can’t get through the e-mail process, the best option is probably calling them directly. They can be reached at 1-866-612-4227 

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help. I wish I could look at your account directly, but that power rests solely in the support departments hands. 

Keep us up to date on how it goes!

-Keenan

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Will do. Thanks Keenan