Solved

Performance gone to hell with Browsers

• 12 July 2012
  • 2 replies

After installing the Endpoint Protection, my browsers (firefox and chrome) seem to be using 15-20 % of the each  (each) while I'm not doing anything...  As soon as I uninstall the webroot endpoint, those numbers frop to 0-1 % for both firefox and chrome.

Are we doing something wrong, or is this just a byproduct of the webroot endpoint?

-Brian
icon

Best answer by YegorP 30 July 2012, 18:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey badkins,

This definitely sounds like out of the ordinary behavior as Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint protection shouldn't be causing such a drastic increase when running Firefox and Chrome. I want to make sure our product is running correctly and as efficiently as possible for you so I think the  best way to get this resolved would be for you to open a support ticket so we can take a look at the Webroot logs and get a better idea of what's causing the issue at hand!

After submitting the ticket, can you please private message me the email address you used so I can make sure it gets over to our Endpoint support team ASAP?

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Hey badkins,

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you were still experiencing the issue. It looks like you didn't submit a support ticket so I just wanted to see if you were still having problems or if everything is good to go and we can close the thread! Let me know and I'll continue to assist if necessary!

Thanks,